[Adapt] [Seminar][Starting off Multilingual works]

方文静 fangwenjing_scu at 126.com
Tue Sep 22 23:13:05 CST 2015

Hi adapters,

During next group seminar, I'll give a talk about two multilingual works. In detail, I will first show you the detail about these works on multilingual topic. Then, further discussion about them will be delivered. Finally, I will introduce our current project to you if time allows. I’m a fresh in this field, so this talk is about sharing and discussion. I promise that it will be quite easy to follow.  :) Comments are welcome~

The two papers are list here:

Measuring the similarity between compound nouns in different languages using non-pafalled corpora.
Bilingual dictionary extraction from wikipedia.

See you as usual, 5 pm Wednesday , room 3-528.

Cheers, :)

Bean.

--

Wenjing Fang