[Adapt] Questionnaire about Fall Outing

吕沛 421532821 at qq.com
Wed Sep 23 12:35:01 CST 2015

You name: Pei Lv

2.       When do you prefer to have the outing? (Put a number [1-2] in the boxes to indicate your preference (1 means first choice, 2 means second choice, etc.)

[×] During Oct 1 National Day Holiday (I'm sorry that I will be absent if we go outing at this time because I will take my GRE soon...)

[1] End of Oct or early November

3.       What would you like to do for the outing? (Put a preference number [1-4] in the boxes)

[4] Visit Huangshan Mountain (Anhui)

[2] Visit Putuoshan Mountain (Zhejiang)

[1] Visit Moganshan Mountain (Zhejiang)

[3] Survival game in a bewilderness (e.g., Chongming Island, Fengxian. Exact location to be determined, we will design the games ourselves, can be combined with BBQ, etc.)