[Adapt] Questionnaire about Fall Outing

EndlessWaltz shiyu_k1994 at qq.com
Fri Sep 25 20:49:55 CST 2015

.     1.  You name: Shi, Yu

2.   2.    When do you prefer to have the outing? (Put a number [1-2] in the boxes to indicate your preference (1 means first choice, 2 means second choice, etc.)

[ 2 ] During Oct 1 National Day Holiday

[ 1 ] End of Oct or early November

3.   3.    What would you like to do for the outing? (Put a preference number [1-4] in the boxes)

[ 2 ] Visit Huangshan Mountain (Anhui)

[ 4 ] Visit Putuoshan Mountain (Zhejiang)

[ 3 ] Visit Moganshan Mountain (Zhejiang)

[ 1 ] Survival game in a bewilderness (e.g., Chongming Island, Fengxian. Exact location to be determined, we will design the games ourselves, can be combined with BBQ, etc.)

We are planning a fall outing for the whole lab. The outing will last about 2-3 days. I will cover your return transport as well as hotel accommodation, while you take care of the food, entrance tickets and other costs yourself. We want to hear your opinion about the time and venue. Please complete the following simple questionnaire and reply to this email (cc Jessie and Bean) by tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.  By the way, graduated members of ADAPT are also very welcome to join us!

Thanks,

Kenny

1.       You name:

2.       When do you prefer to have the outing? (Put a number [1-2] in the boxes to indicate your preference (1 means first choice, 2 means second choice, etc.)

[  ] During Oct 1 National Day Holiday

[  ] End of Oct or early November