[Adapt] [Seminar]Things You Should Know About Web Crawling

WangJianan 910806663 at qq.com
Wed Apr 27 08:46:49 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

Crawling web sites and extracting structured data can be used for a wide range of useful applications, like data mining, information processing or historical archival. In order to show you what web spider brings to the table, I'll walk you through all basic things you should know.

If you're interested in such a technique, come and hack with me. I'm sure it's easy to understand.

The seminar will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 today.

Thanks,
Jianan