[Adapt] (no subject)

黄姗姗 798508656 at qq.com
Tue Dec 6 18:31:13 CST 2016

Hello everyone,
    Tomorrow afternoon I will give a talk on Maximum Flow Algorithms at 4:30pm, 3-528.
    In he Maximum Flow Algorithms, we wish to compute the greatest rate at which we can ship materials from the source to the sink without violating any capacity constrains.
    I mainly introduce two general methods for solving the maximum flow problem:Ford and Fulkerson method and push-relabel method. And in the end I will cover relabel-to-front algorithm, a paticular implementation of the push-relabel method that runs in time O(V^3).

 Thanks,
 Shanshan.