[Adapt] Seminar

Yangyang yytang94 at 163.com
Wed Dec 14 11:06:24 CST 2016

Hi adapters,
In today's seminar, I will share some thought about one important concept, perplexity, which is used to measure the quality of language models.

As an adapter, you must be very familiar to some language models. So why do I still discuss this topic?

I will explain why this afternoon at 4:30.

After today's discuss, I promise that you can get some in-depth knowledge about the language model, which you may ignore for a long time.

Yangyang