[Adapt] Voting for New Year's Dumpling Activity

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Fri Dec 23 23:12:36 CST 2016

Hi All,

Kenny is inviting us for celebrating the New Year at his home! Let's get together, our ADAPTers!
As the main activity, we are going to make dumplings there, and also, we will have some small games (狼人杀,谁是卧底,etc.)

Now we plan to hold the activity during New Year holiday (Dec. 31 - Jan. 2). For you guys, if you are willing to join us, please reply this mail to me (luo.kangqi at qq.com) and ADAPT (adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn) before Dec. 25, voting your preferred dates.

Example:
Name: Kangqi Luo
Preferred Dates: Dec. 31 [Y]    Jan. 1 [Y]    Jan. 2 [Y]

Enjoy the New Year holiday in advance!

Best Regards,
Kangqi