[Adapt] First group seminar next week

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Sat Feb 20 16:18:12 CST 2016

Dear ADAPTers,

Welcome back to the Spring semester! I hope you all have a great Chinese New
Year break and now all juiced up for some great research!

Our first group seminar will take place next Wednesday at 5-6 pm as usual
but at a new location: SEIEE-03-404, which is on the fourth floor of our
building. We didn't manage to book 528 this semester. The first talk will be
given by a new member of the group, Xianyang Chen, a third year undergrad
student from CS. He will send the abstract of his talk to you guys by next
Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Kenny