[Adapt] New Machine -- Blackhole

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Tue Jun 14 22:53:16 CST 2016

Hi All,

Thanks to Kenny, now we have a new powerful machine named "Blackhole"!

Blackhole is a Linux server with Ubuntu 16.04. It has 192G RAM along with double CPUs (32 threads in total).
The SSH port is 9595, you can use "ssh username at 202.120.38.145 -p 9595" to log in, and alternative ssh clients are also OK.
The default user is "adapt", whose password is the same with as WIFI password.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to have your own account. Have fun!

Thanks,
Kangqi
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341