[Adapt] [Seminar][Personalized Tag Recommendation]

liangyuding at sjtu.edu.cn liangyuding at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Mar 1 20:56:52 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

Our seminar will take place at 5 pm tomorrow in Room 3-404.

I will introduce some algorithms about personalized tag recommendation. Tag recommenders assist the tagging process of a user by suggesting him a set of tags that he is likely to user for an item. Personalized tag recommenders take the user's tagging behavior in the past into account when they recommend tags. And it outperform non-personalized tag recommenders.

Hope you will enjoy my presentation tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,
Yuding Liang