[Adapt] [Seminar][Commonsense Causal Reasoning between Short Texts]

zhiyi Luo jessieluo1991 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:42:01 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

Our seminar will take place today at 4:30 p.m. in room SEIEE3-528.

I will talk about our KR 2016 paper, "Commonsense Causal Reasoning between
Short Texts". We harvest a term-based causality knowledge graph from web
corpus by leveraging manually designed causal schemas. We also have a new
insight on connotation of causality for causal strength modeling.

The talk is easy to follow. Hope you could have fun with that.

Best,
Jessie