[Adapt] seminar

裴嘉聆 peijialing at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue May 31 19:14:31 CST 2016

Dear Adapters,

MCMC(Markov Chain Monte Carlo)algorithm is a general computing technique that has been widely used in physics, chemistry, biology, statistics, and computer science. It is a class of algorithms for sampling from a probability distribution based on constructing a Markov chain that has the desired distribution as its equilibrium distribution.

Tomorrow I'll introduce the basic concept of MCMC for machine learning. Our seminar will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 tomorrow as usual.

Regards,
Jialing