[Adapt] [Seminar] Negation Scope Detection

沙雨辰 syclxzy at 126.com
Tue Nov 8 20:26:59 CST 2016

Dear Adapters,

Tomorrow I will talk about several papers about negation scope detection(NSD) which I found may do some help with my causal work. And it is also useful in many other NLP works.
I will focus on one paper which uses neural network-based method to solve this problem. An other method is using traditional feature-engineered system. I will talk about some features that may help using this method.

Let's meet at 4:30 pm at at SEIEE 3-528 tomorrow and hope you enjoy the talk!

It's getting cold now. Please keep warm and don't catch a cold.
--
Yuchen Sha

Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China