[Adapt] [ADAPT] SUMMER TRIP to Lianyungang

2275135452 2275135452 at qq.com
Fri Jun 9 12:59:49 CST 2017

sorry, I have exams. So I won't join.

发自我的iPad

From: Hanyuan Shi <shihanyuan at sjtu.edu.cn>
Date: 周五,6月 9,2017 0:33 上午
To: Luo Kangqi <luo.kangqi at qq.com>
Cc: Adapt <adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: [Adapt] [ADAPT] SUMMER TRIP to Lianyungang

:D
Hanyuan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luo Kangqi" <luo.kangqi at qq.com>
To: "Adapt" <adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn>
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:54:58 PM
Subject: [Adapt] [ADAPT] SUMMER TRIP to Lianyungang

Hi Adapters,

It's time for ADAPT summer trip!

We are planning a two-day trip in the next week, this time Kenny will bring us to Lianyungang(连云港) , in Jiangsu Province. It's a beautiful place close to the sea, and will climb 花果山 to visit the Monkey King!
We plan to start the journey next Friday afternoon (Jun. 16th) , and back to Shanghai in Sunday evening (Jun. 18th). During the travel, Kenny will cover all bus/train tickets and accommodations their.

Now I'm sending this email to ask whether your time is OK.
Please reply this email to adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn , telling us whether you can join us at the scheduled time. No matter who you are, either graduated students or new members, don't hesitate, you are welcomed to join us!!
If most people are fine, we'll then make the trip. So please reply the email before 2pm, Jun. 9th. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Kangqi