[Adapt] [Summer Trip Announcement]

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Wed Jun 14 15:29:20 CST 2017

Hi All,

"The weather is good this weekend. Please bring swimwear. We will hit the beach!"
 -- By Kenny

After collecting the feedback of all ADAPTers, We've decided to have the Lianyungang trip this weekend!
Due to train tickets issues, we changed the schedule a little bit:

The trip will start at Saturday evening, Jun 17th.
eWe leave LYG at Monday Jun 19th, and back to Shanghai at Tuesday morning, Jun 20th.

We will go to LYG by train:
K8356: 20:52, 上海站 --> 08:32 (next day), 连云港东
K8358: 19:30, 连云港东 --> 08:22 (next day), 上海站

Now we are booking train tickets. Please send your national ID to me (luo.kangqi at qq.com) before 21:00 tonight if the current schedule is OK for you.

Cheers,
Kangqi

Kangqi Luo, PhD Candidate
ADAPT Lab, Department of Computer Science
SEIEE 3-341, Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
No. 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China