[Adapt] [Seminar] Cross-Lingual Entity Linking for Web Tables

Xusheng Luo freefish_6174 at 126.com
Tue Nov 21 19:08:21 CST 2017

Hi Adapters,

This time I will give you a talk about our paper “Cross-Lingual Entity Linking for Web Tables”, which was accepted by AAAI 2018 recently.  Entity Linking is a fundamental task in NLP filed. When we talk about Entity Linking, regularly it is a task of linking a mention in plain text to an entity in some Knowledge Base in the same language. However, this time we try to link mentions in a Web table written in one language to a KB written in another language. Want to know why and how?  Come and listen to the talk!

Time: Wed 4:30 pm

Venue: Room 3-517

Best,

Xusheng Luo