[Adapt] AllenNLP framework

Bill Yuchen Lin yuchenlin at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Sep 10 15:44:22 CST 2017

Hi all,

I noticed that AI2 recently released a new NLP framework called AllenNLP, which is based on PyTorch. I believe it is worth our attention and may be useful in the future.

"AllenNLP is built and maintained by the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence, in close collaboration with researchers at the University of Washington and elsewhere. With a dedicated team of best-in-field researchers and software engineers, the AllenNLP project is uniquely positioned for long-term growth alongside a vibrant open-source development community."
http://allennlp.org
https://github.com/allenai/allennlp
http://allennlp.org/papers/AllenNLP_white_paper.pdf

Best regards,