[Adapt] [Seminar] Introduction to Memory Network

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Tue Apr 24 23:28:00 CST 2018

Hi Adapters,

In the weekly seminar tomorrow, I'll introduce a small branch in the DL field, called Memory Network (MemNN).
In my understanding, the motivation of proposing MemNN is to help the NN model better incorporate with large external knowledge, such as passages, web corpus, or even knowledge bases. In this case, MemNN can be a powerful technique for solving important NLP tasks such as question answering, reading comprehension and dialogue systems.

As a brief introduction to this field, the content of my talk is rather simple and I hope everyone of you can learn something in this seminar. BTW, check out this 知乎专栏 if you want to know more about MemNN, it is awesome !!

Time: Wed 5:00 pm
Venue: Room 3-517

See you then!

Best,
Kangqi
Kangqi Luo, PhD Candidate
ADAPT Lab, Department of Computer Science
SEIEE 3-341, Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
No. 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China