[Adapt] Disk Space of Blackhole

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Jan 11 16:12:41 CST 2018

Please help with cleaning the disk!

From: Luo Kangqi [mailto:luo.kangqi at qq.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:02 AM
To: Adapt
Cc: Kenny Zhu
Subject: Disk Space of Blackhole

Hi All,

The disk space of Blackhole is running low again. Yes, again.

More specifically, I noticed that the disk space dropped from ~300G to ~30G
in around 2 days. I doubt whether someone (I'm pretty sure it's not myself)
outputs quite a lot of log file (or some other intermediate file) in the
disk.

For all members running programs on Blackhole, please check your disk
occupation, ESPECIALLY the size of those active directories.

** If you are not sure how to check the disk occupation, just run "du -h -d
1" command in your home directory.

Please remove some useless log files, or consider editing your program, if
it indeed generates too much intermediate files.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best,

Kangqi

Kangqi Luo, PhD Candidate

ADAPT Lab, Department of Computer Science

SEIEE 3-341, Shanghai Jiao Tong University,

No. 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China