[Adapt] Seminar: A brief introduction to KBQA

章梦雪 lovealice at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Mar 13 21:38:15 CST 2018

Sorry, I forgot to add the URLs of these papers.

Hi Adapters,

For the tomorrow's seminar, I will give a brief introduction to KBQA (Question Answering over Knowledge Base). Three basic methods will be discussed:
1. Semantic parsing: Semantic Parsing on Freebase from Question-Answer Pairs
2. Information extraction: Information Extraction over Structured Data: Question Answering with Freebase
3. Vector modeling: Question answering with subgraph embeddings

Hope to see you there :)

Time: 17:00 Mar 14
Venue: SEIEE 3-517

Best,