[Adapt] [Adapt Seminar]A brief introduction to MFCC

Zilu Guo mclgzl1996 at 126.com
Tue Mar 27 21:10:02 CST 2018

Hi, Adapters, This time I will introduce a basic concept in Speech signal processing Mel-Frequency Cepstral Coefficients (MFCC). It is a common method for feature extraction in Speaker verification and voice recognition.

To know more about MFCC, You can see the paper below:
Muda L, Begam M, Elamvazuthi I. Voice recognition algorithms using mel frequency cepstral coefficient (MFCC) and dynamic time warping (DTW) techniques[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1003.4083, 2010.

Also, There will be an additional event tomorrow. Hope you will be interested in it.

Guo Zi-lu
Thanks