[Adapt] Talk by Tim Baldwin this wednesday

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Nov 19 11:43:58 CST 2018

Hi guys,

Tim Baldwin, Professor of NLP from Melbourne University is visiting us this Wednesday. Please see the attached poster. Please attend this talk at 1 pm on Wednesday. It's mandatory for all graduate students of ADAPT unless you have a legit reason and write to me in advance.

In addition, Tim would like to talk to our group in private, and know about our research and activities. So all graduate students, plus undergraduates who are interested, please prepare a few slides (no more than 10 mins), to talk about your past and on-going projects. Please bring your slides to the talk. We will hold the discussion with Tim immediately after his talk.

Thanks,

Kenny