[Adapt] [Seminar] Determine the Difficulty of English Words and Novels

张盛瑶 18223205122 at 163.com
Tue Oct 16 23:17:06 CST 2018

Hi, Adapters:
    For seminar tomorrow, I will talk about three methods for predicting the text-level readability with a lexical-level attribute. The paper "Characterizing Text Difficulty with Word Frequencies" investigates the relationship between word frequency and text readability. The reason I explore the relationship between word frequency and text difficulty is to find the proper features to classify the difficulty of words and texts. And I will introduce this part in detail tomorrow.
   See you tomorrow, thanks.

   Time: 17:00 October 17
   Venue: SEIEE 3-517A

   Best Regards,