[Adapt] [adapt][seminar]A soft label method for noise-tolerant distantly supervised relation extraction

耿晓晴 gxq961127 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Oct 24 13:10:36 CST 2018

Hi adapters,

   For the seminar this afternoon, I will introduce the paper 'A soft label method for noise-tolerant distantly supervised relation extraction' which is accepted by EMNLP2017.
   Manually constructing a relation extraction dataset costs lots of time and effort, while automatically dataset building leads to the problem of noise. In today's talk, I will introduce the noise problem and a model to solve the problem(as is proposed in the paper).
   See you this afternoon.

   Time: 17:00 October 17
   Venue: SEIEE 3-517A

Best,