[Adapt] [Seminar] Adversarial Training for Textual Entailment with Knowledge-Guided Examples

黄竑儒 onedesire at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Apr 2 20:33:51 CST 2019

Hi, Adapters:

In this seminar I will present a paper released by some CMU guys and accepted by ACL 2018, namely AdvEntuRe: Adversarial Training for Textual Entailment with Knowledge-Guided Examples. They proposed a GAN-style traning frame work for Recognizing Textual Entailment (RTE) problems with adversarial examples.  I will cover the adversarial example generators and GAN-style traning framework in detail in this talk.

Have a nice day !
Hongru

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用