[Adapt] [Seminar] The use and Creation of dataset in NLP

SophieZhang sophie_zhang at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 20 10:29:25 CST 2019

Hi Adapters,

Nowadays, the creation of the new tasks and new dataset becomes a trend in NLP. However my rejected paper told me that it’s hard to handle this thing.
Today, I will give a talk to discuss the use and creation of dataset in NLP. I will randomly choose some papers from ACL 2019 to investigate how good papers deal with dataset.

I hope this talk can give you some inspirations for the coming ACL 2020.

Time: 16:30 November 20
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Thanks & Best Regards !
Sophie