[Adapt] [Seminar] Things about experiments(I)

贾琪 jia_qi_0217 at 163.com
Tue Oct 22 17:51:42 CST 2019

Hi Adapters,In previous seminars, we always focused on the design of models in published papers. This time, I want to try something new.

Suffering from submitting a paper again and again, I just realized that experimental design is quite an important and difficult part in writing an outstanding paper. So, I decide to talk about things related to experiments. I divide my talks into two parts. This week I'll talk about reproducing the SOTA baselines and experimental design in NLP.

All the things in the talk are limited to my understanding. Corrections and suggestions are welcome.

(I'm worried about whether this topic is valuable. Hope you can learn somethings from my failure experience...

Time: 16:30 October 23
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best,
Angel