[Adapt] [Seminar]A survey on Audio Pattern Recognition

周泽林 836149932 at qq.com
Tue Dec 8 22:01:36 CST 2020

Hi Adapters,

I'm Zelin. In this talk, I'll introduce you with a survey on audio pattern recognition. Apart from automatic speech recognition, audio pattern recognition is another important research topic in the acoustic processing area, including several tasks such as audio tagging, acoustic scene classification, music classification, and sound event detection. As several cross-modal approaches achieving great success in this area, we are in search of a way combining textual knowledge into it. Hope you'll enjoy this talk.

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best Regards,

Zelin Zhou