[Adapt] [Seminar] 3 recommendation tasks in different scenarios

龚珊三 gongshansan at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Oct 21 08:13:16 CST 2020

Hi Adapters,

Nowadays recommendation system is everywhere in our daily life. Although some basic algorithms like CF have achieved good performance in real system, we have to update our algorithms to meet more scenarios. Today I will introduce you three recommendation tasks in different scenarios and their corresponding approches. I think it would be helpful if you want to write a Recommender System in the future. Hope you will enjoy!

Time: Wed 4:00pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414
Best wishes.
Sansa