[Adapt] [Seminar] Teacher Forcing and Exposure Bias

Brandon 2275135452 at qq.com
Wed Sep 30 11:06:43 CST 2020

Hi Adapters,

This Wednesday I'll talk about the topic of teaching forcing and exposure bias.

Teacher forcing is a basic technology which is widely used in generative model. However, there are some problems of teacher forcing. One of the problem is exposure bias. This is caused by the discrepancy between training and inference.

There are lots of work about teacher forcing and exposure bias. I will talk about some solutions for the exposure bias.

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best regards,

Zitong