[Adapt] [Seminar] When will AI take our jobs? Recent progress on Code Generation

1840962220 1840962220 at qq.com
Tue Apr 6 19:04:43 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

My topic for tomorrow's seminar is: "When will AI take our jobs? Recent progress on Code Generation".

Automatic code generation (CodeGen) has carried the expectation of opening the door of program designing to non-programmers, and threatens the job of coders. There has been long-lasting research interests on this topic, and we have achieved many significant improvements in the recent years.

In this talk, I will briefly review several papers dealing with different kinds of code generation tasks, including the generation of JAVA, tensorflow and GUI codes, etc. I will also discuss the impressive results of the giant GPT-3 model on this task.

Time: Wed 4 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best regards,

Zhiling