[Adapt] ADAPT Seminar fine-tune

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Fri May 28 08:59:13 CST 2021

Hi guys,

Starting from our next seminar, I want to experiment with one thing: every
member of the audience must ask at least one *distinct* question during the
talk. Because others might have the same question as you do, you better ask
*early* and proactively. For the speakers, please also prepare the quiz
questions in an easy to answer format, with solutions to show everybody
afterwards.

Also, many of you come a few mins late every time and it has become a bad
habbit. Please come to the seminar at least 5 mins before 4 pm!

Kenny