[Adapt] [Seminar]QA-based Approaches for Text Summarization Evaluation

Yizhu Liu 337363896 at qq.com
Tue Oct 26 21:40:00 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

This week, I’ll give a talk about QA-based Approaches for Text Summarization Evaluation.

I will introduce two papers, ''A Semantic QA-Based Approach for Text Summarization Evaluation'' and ''FEQA: A Question Answering Evaluation Framework for Faithfulness Assessment in Abstractive Summarization''. The former was accepted by AAAI 2018, which proposed a QA-based summarization evaluation metric to whether important information in the source is recovered from the summary. The latter was accepted by ACL 2020, which presented a QA-based evaluation metric to detect unfaithful information in generated summary.

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best,
Yizhu