[Adapt] [SPAM] [Seminar]Empathic dialog rewriting

周泽林 836149932 at qq.com
Wed Sep 15 09:35:35 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

How do we leverage commonsense knowledge in text corpus for audio tagging task? In this talk, I will introduce you with our paper accepted by CIKM 2021, "Enriching Ontology with Temporal Commonsense for Low-Resource Audio Tagging", in which we proposed a semi-automatic approach for entity alignment, and D-GCN to combine two kinds of relations for better label representation learning. Hope you enjoy it ~

See you there ~

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best Regards,