[Adapt] [Seminar]Contrastive Learning on Abstractive Summarization(I)

贾琪 jia_qi_0217 at 163.com
Tue Sep 28 20:36:09 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

I’ll give a talk about contrastive learning on abstractive summarization this semester. The whole talk will be divided into two consecutive sessions.

This week, I will first introduce what is the contrastive learning and give a breif introductio on abstractive summarization. After that, two papers using contrastive learning to improve generation performances on abstractive text summariation are discussed. One is "SimCLS: A Simple Framework for Contrastive Learning of Abstractive Summarizaton" accepted by ACL2020. The other is "Alleviating Exposure Bias via Contrastive Learning for Abstractive Text Summarization" from arxiv.

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best,
Angel