[Adapt] [seminar] K-Nearest Neighbor Language Models

rsy0702 rsy0702 at 163.com
Tue Sep 13 22:24:44 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

Neural language models(NLM) produce contextualized representations that are transferable to a wide variety of natural language processing tasks. In this talk, I will introduce one type of neural-symbolic approach dubbed KNN models that combines neural langauge models and k-nearest neighbor retrieval mechanism to enhance NLM’s performance on various tasks. Concretly, I will cover KNN Language Modeling, KNN Machine Translation, and ways to make KNN models more efficient. Hope you find it useful.

Time: 2022/09/14 16:00-18:00

Venus:
Tencen meeting link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/bW0BdEsGAmHl
Meet Number:233-726-220