[Adapt] [Seminar] Knowledge in Language Models

于赟皓 frankyu2017 at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Mar 14 10:35:50 CST 2023

Hi Adapters,

Nowadays, while chatting with chatgpt, we have already taken it for granted that it will store some knowledge. But will language model (LM) be a strong competitor of knowledge bases? In this talk, I will introduce some topics related to knowledge in language models, namely 2 aspects: existing methods to test if a language model contain some knowledge, how to locate knowledge in LM (in this seminar I will focus on some background information about integrated gradients method.).

Hope you will enjoy it :)
Frank