[Adapt] Two applications of ChatGPT.

李子通 autsky_jadek at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Oct 10 22:16:56 CST 2023

Hi Adapters,

ChatGPT has been widely applied in many fields. In this seminar, I will give a talk, mainly introducing two papers.

One of them is "ChatGPT as an Attack Tool: Stealthy Textual Backdoor Attack via Blackbox Generative Model Trigger". The author mainly studied the ability of ChatGPT as an attack tool.

The second is "ChatGPT is fun, but it is not fun! Humor is still challenging Large Language Models". The author mainly studied the ability of ChatGPT to generate humorous texts.

Through these two interesting papers, we can learn some solutions for using ChatGPT as a research tool and baseline method. I hope everyone can be inspired and enjoy my talk.

Time: Wed 10 am.
Meeting link: https://teams.live.com/meet/9520678693838?p=inXyJZj6jIS8XrSu

Best wishes,
Zitong