[Adapt] [Seminar] Large Language Model based Autonomous Agents

汤浩 1733014002 at qq.com
Tue Oct 10 23:10:07 CST 2023

Hi Adapters,

Large language model based autonomous agents has gained lots of attention recently. As to each agent, we can contruct a prompt pipeline to generate its persona, memory and how it interact with the environment just like an individual person. And with multiple agents interacting with each other and the environment, fascinating phenomena emerge, which can be applied to various fields like social science, natural science, and engineering.

In this talk, I will first introduce the foundamental pipeline of it based on the paper "A Survey on Large Language Model based Autonomous Agents".

Then, I will introduce one of the most popular examples of it, based on the paper "Generative Agents: Interactive Simulacra of Human Behavior", which is known as Stanford ai town.

By exploring these topics, we can gain insights into the potential of large language model-based autonomous agents

Time: Wed 10 am. - 11:30 am.
Meeting link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_M2VmMTU5MzgtODUzOC00NmU4LTg0MzktNGFjNDdiMmIwYTI1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%225cdc5b43-d7be-4caa-8173-729e3b0a62d9%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%221a8b9fa0-af57-4a1c-9390-22d1c201d622%22%7d

Best wishes,

Hao