[Adapt] SVN Migration

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Thu Apr 3 09:09:50 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

Due to the changes in the dept svn server, we have migrated our svn repository to Galaxy.
The migrated repository URL is svn://adapt.seiee.sjtu.edu.cn, the latest revision number in the new repository is 7733, please remind the minor version changes if you committed your code last day. BTW, the user list and passwords stay unchanged.

I strongly recommend you to relocate your working copy to the new repository, before further check-in.

If you are using svn in command line, please use "svn switch --relocate" command to relocate your working copy, for example:
Kangqi at galaxy:~/projects/FreebaseAna$ svn switch --relocate svn://www.cs.sjtu.edu.cn/kzhu-svn svn://adapt.seiee.sjtu.edu.cn .
Then the current working copy (FreebaseAna) will be relocated to the new repository.

If you are using TortoiseSVN, you can find the "relocate" item in the popup menu, just like the picture shown below.

Please email to luo.kangqi at qq.com and adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn, if any problems occurred.
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341
Shanghai Jiao Tong University