[Adapt] [Seminar] An Introduction to Open Domain Question Answering

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Tue Apr 29 22:17:34 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

Our next seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in Room 3-528 as usual.

In this seminar, I'll continue the talk about open domain question answering.
Open domain question answering (ODQA) is an important task in natural language
processing. The goal is finding the correct answer of one natural language question.
This time I'll introduce a template-based approach to deal with single-relation queries,
and if time allows, I'll talk about my current proposal for the open domain question
answering task.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Thanks,
Kangqi