[Adapt] [Seminar] An Introduction to Open Domain Question Answering

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Wed Apr 16 10:00:09 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

In today's seminar, I'll give an introduction to open domain question answering.
Open domain question answering (ODQA) is an important task in natural language
processing. The goal is finding the correct answer of one natural language question.
The key is to construct a structured semantic representation for the question, which
can be understood by a computer. I'll introduce two different techniques that are
used in ODQA, hope you will enjoy it!

What's more, Kenny will give us a talk before me. The topic is "ρ-uncertainty
Anonymization by Partial Suppression", which is the paper going to present at
DASFAA 2014. Please come to the seminar and make some criticism, because this
presentation is very important for Kenny to win the best paper award!

The seminar will begin in Room 3-528 at 4pm as usual. See you then!

Thanks,
Kangqi
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341