[Adapt] Seminar: Semantic Parsing via Paraphrasing

Xusheng freefish_6174 at 126.com
Tue Dec 30 19:08:20 CST 2014

Hi all,        I am Luo Xusheng, and tomorrow I will give my first talk at our weekly seminar. As usual, seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in room 3-528. This time I will talk about "Semantic Parsing via Paraphrasing", which is a paper of ACL 2014. The authors used a paraphrasing viewpoint to approach the problem of semantic parsing, and finally improved the performance of QA system, which is very related to the project I am working on now.       This paper is quite interesting and not very difficult. I will try best to make it clear to you and hope you can enjoy it. Thanks.

Best,
Xusheng