[Adapt] VLDB travel

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Jul 18 11:56:34 CST 2014

Hi guys,

VLDB 2014 is taking place in Hangzhou on Sept 1-5. Although we don't have
any papers there, it will be a good learning opportunity for us. So I plan
to take up to 5 of you with me to the conference. We will not officially
register there but we will go attend the talks and talk to the people. I
will cover the cost of transport, hotel room and food during the visit.

Please send me an email by this weekend, if you are interested in going.
Because there is only limited space, please apply early.

Cheers,

Kenny