[Adapt] Spring Break Event

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 20 22:36:55 CST 2014

Dear ADAPTers,

Spring is in the air!

I propose to have a spring outing in the next couple of weeks. All members of ADAPT, including graduated members in Shanghai, are very welcome to join us in this party! I have asked around a bit and currently one preferred choice is to have a BBQ party at a local park (I have identified such a park which is quite nice and not very far from campus). I have bought a BBQ rack for this purpose also. I will pay for all the food. You are responsible to bring gaming or sporting goods to the park. Jack willl be the main coordinator for this event.

Now, I would like to listen to your opinion about when to have this party and whether you have other better event or destinations than BBQ. Please reply by this weekend!

Cheers,

Kenny