[Adapt] [Seminar] Spatial Features in POI Classification

Youer Pu puyouer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:50:43 CST 2014

Dear Adapters,

On tomorrow's seminar, I would like to introduce my work on POI
Classification, which was done during my internship at NTU, Singapore.

POI, short for Point Of Interest, comes along with Location-based
Service(LBS), such as 大众点评网, 街旁网, representing locations people might be
interested in, such as restaurants or cinemas. POI classification is
essential for users to reach new places, and in my work, some interesting
spatial features were constructed to refine classification result.

Hope you will enjoy it! See you tomorrow!

Best Regards,

Youer