[Adapt] Seminar --Named Entity Recognition and Domain Adaptation

Jenny jennyzhang0215 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:12:47 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

     This Wednesday afternoon, I'll give a talk about Named Entity Recognition and Domain Adaptation. To be specific, the talk will go through four sequence classifier models: Maximum Entropy Classifier, Hidden Markov Models, Maximum Entropy Markov Models and Conditional Random Fields. And at last, I will give a brief introduction to Domain Adaptation, which is an important problem in natural language processing due to the lack of labeled data in novel domains.

    Hope you could enjoy it! See you tomorrow at 4 pm in room 3-528 ^_^

Sincerely,
Jenny, ZHANG