[Adapt] [Seminar] Named Entity Recognition and Domain Adaptation

JENNY luckystaremma at 163.com
Wed Nov 26 12:00:59 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

        It seems that my Gmail failed to send the announcement yesterday.

        Today I'll give a talk about Named Entity Recognition and Domain Adaptation. To be specific, the talk will go through four sequence classifier models: Maximum Entropy Classifier, Hidden Markov Models, Maximum Entropy Markov Models and Conditional Random Fields. And at last, I will give a brief introduction to Domain Adaptation, which is an important problem in natural language processing due to the lack of labeled data in novel domains.

        The attachment is the PPT for the seminar. Hope it could give a reference to the topic.

        See you at 4 pm in room 3-528 ^_^

Sincerely,
Jiani, ZHANG