[Adapt] [Seminar]String Similarity Joins: An Experimental Evaluation

Jinyi lujysrs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:21:43 CST 2014

Hi Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in room 3-528. Besides Kangqi, I’ll also give you a talk about the paper “String Similarity Joins: An Experimental Evaluation”.
String similarity join is an important operation in data in- tegration and cleansing that finds similar string pairs from two collections of strings. More than ten algorithms have been proposed to address this problem in the recent two decades. Those algorithms will be compared under the same experimental framework in this paper.

This paper is quite easy to follow, and I hope everyone can enjoy this talk!

Thanks,
Jinyi