[Adapt] [Seminar] An Introduction to False Rumor Detection on Sina Weibo

吴克 keer236 at 126.com
Tue Sep 23 22:08:04 CST 2014

Dear Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in room 3-528 and I will give you a presentation of my project False Rumor Detection on Sina Weibo by Propagation Structures.

The goal of the project is to detect false rumor on Sina microblog automatically, which is based on support vector machine (SVM). First I will give you a brief overview of my project as well as the background. Then I will talk about the propagation structures and hybrid kernel function of SVM, which is the most interesting part of the project. After that, I will briefly talk about some features we have used in SVM.
Finally, I will show you the evaluation.

Generally, the presentation is easy to follow, since there is no complicated formula or other things. I hope you guys could enjoy it. Thanks!

Thanks,

Ke

--

          此致